Green Cleaning Defined:
Cleaning that protects health without harming the environment.
Federal Government definition:
Products and services that have a lesser or reduced effect on human health and the environment when compared with competing products and services that serve the same purpose. (Executive Order 13101)
Both definitions focus on the impact cleaning has on people & the environment.
Why Go Green
Promote safer & healthier work environments.
Reduce environmental impact.
Increase workplace wellness & productivity.
It’s Not Just In The Chemicals
Additional green solutions for your facilities.
- LEED certified carpet extraction cleaners.
- Recycled sanitary paper products & plastic trash liners.
- Microfiber technology for floor mops, dust mops, cleaning cloths, and dusters.
- Water conservation automatic faucets, flushers, & waterless urinals.
- Recycling programs.
The Eight Steps To Go Green
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Cleaning Tools and Equipment
- Entryway Matting System
- Sanitary Paper Products & Trash Liners
- Water Efficient Accessories
- Workplace Wellness
- Stewardship and Continues Improvement
Green Partner Support
What is GPS?
- TVJ guides you to more sustainable cleaning solutions.
- Comprehensive approach to assist in selecting products and processes to clean green.
- A collaboration and partnership between TVJ and our green committed clients.
- A blueprint for best green practices.
- Includes building occupant recycling programs, preventative maintenance, and water & energy conservation.
To insure an accurate quote that can possibly save you money Tri Valley Janitorial would like to set a time when we can meet with you discuss your needs and see your facility. Please Call 925-443-1653 or CLICK HERE
Tri Valley Janitorial is the perfect choice for businesses looking for a professional janitorial services that cares about providing safe, healthy and clean working environments in the Bay Area. Tri Valley Janitorial is a single source provider for all your commercial cleaning service requirements specializing in on-going service contracts. Please call 925-443-1653 or CLICK HERE