Safe, All Natural Cleaning Supplies
GREEN CLEANING COMPANY DEFINED:
Natural cleaning supplies that protect health without harming the environment.
Federal Government definition:
Products and services that have a lesser or reduced effect on human health and the environment when compared with competing products and services that serve the same purpose. (Executive Order 13101)
Both definitions focus on the impact cleaning has on people & the environment.
WHY GO GREEN
Promote safer & healthier work environments.
Reduce environmental impact.
Increase workplace wellness & productivity.
IT’S NOT JUST IN THE CHEMICALS
Additional green solutions for your facilities.
- LEED certified carpet extraction cleaners.
- Recycled sanitary paper products & plastic trash liners.
- Microfiber technology for floor mops, dust mops, cleaning cloths, and dusters.
- Water conservation automatic faucets, flushers, & waterless urinals.
- Recycling programs.
THE EIGHT STEPS TO GO GREEN
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Cleaning Tools and Equipment
- Entryway Matting System
- Sanitary Paper Products & Trash Liners
- Water Efficient Accessories
- Workplace Wellness
- Stewardship and Continues Improvement
GREEN PARTNER SUPPORT
What is GPS?
- Tri-Valley Janitorial service guides you to more sustainable cleaning solutions.
- Comprehensive approach to assist in selecting products and processes to clean green.
- A collaboration and partnership between Tri-Valley Janitorial and our green committed clients.
- A blueprint for best green practices.
- Includes building occupant recycling programs, preventative maintenance, and water & energy conservation.